The Blues are always recruiting! Currently, we’re recruiting men and women of all skill levels and sports backgrounds for the 2017 AFL Ontario season. The Blues field Division 1 Men’s, Division 2 Men’s, and Women’s teams.
When are Games and Practices?
The Blues play games Saturday (occasionally Friday, never on long weekends). Training during the season is Monday and Thursday night.
The season starts at the end of May, and finishes at the end of September. Training begins in January, feel free to drop in!
Get in Touch
Feel free to reach out any time to our Director of Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaaghh, I’m Hesitant!
Best things about the club …
- Professional uniforms, equipment, facilities provided by the club
- Cheap league dues, and a long playing season (including practices!)
- Road trips!
- Great official social events: ANZAC Day, AFL Grand Final Party, Club Banquet, Men’s and Women’s Footy Trip
- Large network of friends and alumni. Automatic posse every birthday!
- New to Toronto? Great network of people to help you find a job, a place to live, get settled in TO.
Most importantly, you get to play footy – the best sport in the world.